Bitch'IN

Friday, August 11, 2006

So "Dunzo"

I was really sad when my girl L.C. picked her boyfriend over an interninship at Paris Vogue on the seaon finale of her MTV show The Hills.

I am ever more sad now, since I just read that they broke-up.




There is a lesson to be learned here: boys come and boys go and we should always remind ourselves of that before go and plan our lives around them (esp. when you are only 20 and your boyfriend is a 19 year old with a track record for cheating, L.C.)

There's nothing wrong with putting yourself first-- esp. when it comes to your career.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll take her internship!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger begijn said…

    L.C.'ll run back to Stephen, who'll deign interest in her now since Kristin wouldn't give him the time of day because she's "with" Brody -for this issue of "US Weekly" - anyway, and besides she's too busy with her "show up at any photo-op" career anyway.
    (um ... Laguna Beach was one of my guilty pleasures)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home